Mam Lipsete has received many requests from writers asking to write to fellow women. Therefore, the team has decided to provide a platform for all interested and talented women to expose their skills through this channel.
Writers should write stories that not only entertain and inform but also meet (and not limited to) these goals.
- what you want to teach fellow women
- how every woman can value themselves as a mother, childless, divorcee, single, widow or whatever state they are in
- how women can tackle obstacles that prevent them from attaining their aspirations
- what the society should do to better itself
Stories must be original. Plagiarism will not be tolerated and will be dealt with accordingly.
Stories can be true or fictional accompanied by attractive images.
Guide for your submissions
- Short stories of upto 3000 words
- Stories written in English language only
- Avoid stories that depict hate speech, tribal or racial bigotry, religious prejudice, gender/sexuality discrimination or violence.
The writers will be given a topic to write about, their stories will be posted. Every writer is encouraged to advertise the published story to reach as many readers as possible by sharing to friends on social media platforms.
How to Submit:
Topics on what to write will be communicated on the social media platforms weekly.
Please send only 1 submission on the topic , as email attachments (ms word format) to email@example.com & include your name or pseudonym as you wish it to be published. Add some information about yourself as you want it published.
Stories that may not meet the required criteria will not be published. Feedback on this and any other information will be sent through the email addresses provided by the writers.